Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Jim Rohn

“The best contribution you can make to your employer, wife or husband, and children is your own personal development. Not self sacrifice, but self development and self investment.”

Jim Rohn


The links in the last few posts have been a purely endulgent exercise in changing my state. For the last fourty-eight hours I've been awash in personal development surfing the internet for inspiration and motivation and to distrcat myself from the giant elephant in the room. I am trying to not think about the call I will take on the 20th and more importantly not discussing the plans my employer that may or may not include me. I removed a post from bestsalesteam.blogspot.com at the advice of a friend who suggested I keep their plans private, until the 20th at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment