Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Selling Strong Practice #6 Hustle!

My Dad always said, "Hustle is when you figure out how to make hard work fun!" Hustle can level the playing field. Hustle can overcome any limitation. Hustle is when you put in your whole heart and soul. Hustle is when you believe. Hustle is when you don't want to rest. Hustle is when you are on a roll. Whoever hustles most wins. Hustle is smart. Hustle is precise. Hustle waists no time. Hustle is when you say yes. Hustle doesn't hesitate. Hustle doesn't wait for permission. Hustle feels good. Hustle makes you strong!

What comes to mind when you hear the word hustle?

I played a lot of football and when I hear the word hustle I think of fumbles. Not the fumble itself, but what happens right after, mayhem. In an instant everything changes. The organized chaos stops and 22 men fight it out for one ball. Everyone HUSTLES for the ball. Its awesome! If you've ever recovered a fumble you know what I am talking about. Few victories are ever sweeter than one you had to really hustle for!

Don't work hard. Work smart. Don't work harder. Work smarter. Use you imagination and find a better way.

Stimulate your imagination. Inspire yourself. For me lately, appreciating the natural beauty of the landscape around me, snapping blackberries helped focus my imagination. The blog is the result.

Now go hustle up a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment