Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Good Boy Ty, good boy!



Selling Strong means many things to me. It's primarily a tribute to strength based management and my managers and teachers and coaches who have helped me make my strengths stronger. I'm almost done reading Malcolm Gladwell's book, Outliers. I loved Blink and Tipping Point. He is a Master of a freakanomics like interpretation of success and human achievement.

Human achievement is a combination of God given talent and abilities and the opportunities of fate. Like your birth date. It just so happens that Mary my youngest was born on the deadline date for our school district. She will have the opportunity to be the youngest in her kindergarten class or wait a year and be the oldest. Thank God we read this book before making this decision. We've also decided to send our other daughters to private school starting next year!

Since this is my blog let me log  my attempts at selling stronger. I start my next MBA class next week. 60 weeks down 18 to go. I got my diabetes certificate from CMR and signed up for a urology course. One more and I get a AMR (advanced medical representative) certification. I have to train and launch a new drug over the next three months with Pfizer. I must complete an Edge training course by Tuesday and I have an annual inventory due next week. I'm busy. But the more I do the easier it is to do more. With all this there is more of a need for time with my wife and girls and dogs. The more I do the more I relish my time with my girls. I would do anything for them. Anything.

I want to be the man my wife, children and dogs think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment