Monday, December 12, 2011

I saw time flying by so I grabbed my Blackberry and tried to take a few pictures of it.




I was driving from Beuno Vista to Leadville (about as far from home as I can get in my day), needing a rest and pulled onto a side road, crossed the tracks and climbed to a welcoming sunny spot along the river to get a stretch. I watched as the 4:30pm night time race across the valley from the Collegiate Peaks to right where I was standing. The Sun moves fast at 10,000 feet and I was acutely aware of the rapid pace of time. I pulled out my Blackberry and snapped off three pictures to see if I could capture this moment when I first saw it. Time flying by that is.

With the pace of time so great I some times find it hard to slow down and be in the moment. The only time we have to work with is the present. I searched out highlight scenes from the Peaceful Warrior that had helped me in the past and found a 10 minute clip that totally blew me away. Take it for what it's worth, but if you want some incredible coaching from Nick Nolte on clearing the garbage from your head and how to live life in the here and now, check this out:



No comments:

Post a Comment