Thursday, November 3, 2011

Selling Strong Practice #10 Sell Yourself!

If you won't who will? Be your strongest supporter. You are selling yourself when you are selling anything. People buy from people they like. Let your customers in. Let them know who you are. It took me a while to figure this one out, but my doctors would ask me, "What's new?" I would jump on my sales message and tell them what's new about my product. What a dolt.

What's new. I'm new. A new man. This past weekend I went camping with my three girls and it was so great I must admit that I am a new man. It was so cold and I forgot my own sleeping, but my girls kept me warm. They were so brave. The sunrise was so bright. So warm. Revitalizing. Rewarding. A weekend like that makes a sales call like this a joy and an honor. I love it here. Do you camp? Check out this picture of a sunrise I will never forget.

Now that's what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment